Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

April Showers in January?

Is everyone else getting this crazy spring weather? The Drive-Thru tubes at the bank run underground and because the snow melted so quickly we had to shut them down because the tube couldn't make it through all the water! Luckily the person who's deposit got stuck was able to snatch the tube when the door opened after we re-set the system. Then of course we really didn't want to shut the drive thru down completely so we re-started lane One which had been down since that morning... yeah it worked for about three cars and then nothing. It felt so good outside I was like, "Man, if it could stay that temperature all year long- with or with out the wind it would be just fine by me!" (this was at the noon temperature). And now we got lots of rain, it rained the entire last 1/2 of the day yesterday it stormed like crazy last night and tornado warnings were out and about (I heard a few towns got them, thankfully- we didn't).

I did not go to the auditions last night. I wanted to go but then I thought with classes starting I should probably wait and not overload myself like I usually do. Plus I didn't notice where the play is actually going to be practiced and performed in Valpo which is a 45 minute drive from here. After reading this I decided it's best to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment