Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yay! Way to go Chris

Chris has finally learned how to blog. He did it all on his own too! I had to help a little when he signed on under my normal email but that is not this sites log-in email address. So after he made the post he was like, "what the?" Cause it is another blog that I try to do at times. But I never would have known he was posting if it wasn't because he was on the wrong name. (at least not until I checked the site) So...Congrats Chris! ....anyway....

We got our power/gas bill - last month - $266, so we turned the heat down, stopped cooking as many oven meals and kept all lights off as much as possible. This months bill $420 ! Pardon my french but we about crapped our pants when we opened the email. So I guess at the rate we will need to get a loan just to pay our insane utilities bill. Tonight when we go work out we are going to stop at the Meijer and pick up some clothes pins and hang our clothes to dry and see what happens. (now I'm just wanting to make sure that we are not paying for the entire house, because it feels like we are.) We even wrote down all the meter readings to see the difference at the end of this billing cycle.

Yesterday went by so fast. We went to the post office, ate lunch at Wendy's, stopped by the goodwill, bought groceries at meijers and chilled out at the house. Chris got 5 new pairs of pants 2 of which still had tags. Dresses were 50% off so I bought a cute little red number and even found some BRAND NEW red heels that fit me perfect to match for only $4.50! Now I just have to wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear it out and about.

This morning we went to the Methodist Church that is only a block away and then came home and ate some pizza. I got most of my homework done and we are about to leave to go work out now. I am going to suggest Cold Stone when we are done because Chris had me wanting some yesterday, but we never got around to it....so maybe tonight? We are waiting for 27 dresses to make it to the five buck club- it should be bumped next weekend. We've been watching the Winter X Games for the past couple of days and last night we watched the figure skating championships...at least a few and the winner. Maybe Rachel will be on there in a few years, I haven't seen her skate yet but I hear she is a natural.

Well I have 6 more pages to read for my EDU class then we are going to work-it-out. Talk to you later,

No comments:

Post a Comment