Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Date Night!





Friday Nights Dinner was 100% Delicious. It only took minutes to get from preparation to finished. I have posted the recipe on the family website: Across The Pond. If it looks good to you or if you don't believe me, you can go there to the recipe's page and try it yourself. Yummy. After Dinner we were going to go see a movie when we decided, "What the heck, Let's make a date of it!" And we did, we headed to the closest COLD STONE CREAMERY for dessert. Next, we headed back towards home and did some browsing at the local Meijers for about 45 minutes and picked up some Kittie litter and a new toy for tigger (who needs to be on a diet). We did all this before we utilized our free five buck club passes to see "I AM LEGEND". Yes I caved- I had no desire what so ever to see this movie but I went. Not that I had much of a choice. I know when Chris fails to ask what I want to see- then he REEEEEAAAAALLY wants to see something. I'm glad we did see it though, it was really good. At first we couldn't decide if we even liked it or not when we left the theater. We jumped several times but we have concluded that we may even want to see it again on the big screen. I think the biggest mistake Friday Night was going to the 9:45 showing because I was almost late for work on Saturday Morning. But we had fun. When I got off work Saturday we warmed up some left overs and got packed to go to Danville. The original plan was to catch the train, have mom pick us up and spend the night at her house. In the morning we would spend some time with Rachel for her birthday and then have mom take us to Brent and Amanda's house to spend time with them then we would ride the late train home. Yeah, that didn't happen! We lost our Multi-Ride passes! Yes they just disappeared. We ended up driving to Danville- I was very upset because I have a load of homework and I was wanting to get my math done on the train. After a quick nap in the car I was fine. It wasn't too horrible I guess. But I really do prefer the train. So we drove to Danville and then there was a family lunch set up at 1:30 which we didn't get to until 2:00. So it was 4:00 when we left and decided to just come home. We will have to schedule a weekend to spend with Brent and Amanda within the next couple weeks. It just got too late this time. See All the Pictures Here! or visit the 2008 Pictures Link to veiw all pictures from this year starting with the newest.


No comments:

Post a Comment