Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Ride 'em Cowboy!

So far the New Year has been a good one! I went yesterday and bought one of my school books. I got the last used copy for $106.00- The new ones cost $175.00- I figure let someone else burn their money on a new one! One down, one to go- luckily Spanish 102 is using the same book Spanish 101 used. Yesterday I also mailed out my newest Candy Orders from eBay. I'm thinking about making some peanut butter logs to sell next week. And as braindead as I can be- I put my Am. General bill in the mail slot instead of the Hospital Bill and it had no postage on it. I called after I got to Am. General to pay the bill and had the wrong envelope! Too late- it was already on the truck. I'll be calling today to get another payment coupon.

Chris is coming home for lunch today before I leave for work! I got a Broc and Cheese with ham casserole mix thing going! It smells yummy. So not only did he leave late today, but he comes home for lunch too- yeah! ... What time I didn't use out and about yesterday on my day off- I used creating the Vacation video from Orlando! I have to break it into smaller segments because it will take 3 days to transfer to video! (Of course this is a very old computer with lots and lots of programs and stuff on it- so I'm sure that does not help!)

I got on the slim-fast site this morning too! Chris has been watching calories lately and we're working together to burn them off. I have been working to gain weight and it has worked- In October I was 98 pounds and now I am at 104.5! So no more 100pounds soaking wet jokes Darrell :) Well duty calls- actually it's laundry but hey what can you do other than fold it.

No comments:

Post a Comment