Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ok so I lied...

So my mom informed me not ALL the weekend photos were posted- only because I couldn't figure out how to get them off the new camera she gave to us! I wanted the birthday pictures to be separate anyways- that I did on purpose.

So Rachel had a wonderful birthday party and if you visit her site you'll read that we got her Barbie Golf Clubs....Yes we know she's 9 - maybe a little old for Barbie in the age of Hannah Montana and The Bratz but they were semi-decent price and looked like a good quality so we splurged a little on her present...only to find that the box that was rather tall only contained golf clubs 1/3 of the size of the box. Rachel was such a great sport about it too- She gave them to Ashley, so as Aunt Marianne said...now we owe her another gift! I have a great idea that is a bit high on price but I know she'll love it. I just have to run it by Chris and her mom and grandma first. It's not Hannah Montana but....oh I can't tell you! She may read this-- (and don't go getting all excited on me Rachel it's only a thought at the moment.)

So to revive my good name, here are the birthday pictures- You can view them all here.RACHEL's BDAY or visit the 2008 Photos link to see all the new photos you may have missed!























No comments:

Post a Comment