Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Valentines Day-

I hope everyone likes the new background! I was getting depressed by the Colts one since they are no longer in the playoffs and the season is over for them. So I thought-
Valentines Day! So enjoy these lovely chocolates from us.

Chris and I did not go work out last night but we did go Wednesday. I don't have a picture because I thought we would go on Thursday. On Wednesday I ran 2 miles on the treadmill!
I did the first mile in 14 minutes 17 Seconds and the second mile in 12 minutes 45 seconds. I'm pretty happy with those times. In 6Th and 7Th grade I used to run it in 5 minutes 35 seconds for Mr. Humercous. (If I matched his sons time of 5 minutes 13 seconds he would bring his son to work with him- but I never made it there.) So my legs were too sore to do it again last night. But he just didn't want to go because the night flew by. We may go and take the picture tonight, though we are using our five buck club passes to watch a movie. We haven't decided which movie though. He wants to see I am Legend and I want to see anything else! :)

I went to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning and while I have no cavities I do have a filling that is coming loose. So I still have return on the 31st to get that taken care of.

The first day of all my classes have finally come and gone. I am excited that Spanish 3 will be offered in the Spring as long as the five of us that need it for our degree sign up for it in February. I'll have a busy semester because there is a teller leaving the bank which means I'll be working a lot more hours, I am taking the three classes and my education class requires me to do two hours of community service learning every week. My Spanish class is 30 minutes away and runs until 9:45pm. Posting may few a far between if I have trouble keeping up. So just be prepared just in case.

I am trying three new recipes this week! love Beef-N-Broc though I have never made it myself- So hopefully it taste decent! I bought a flavoring packet to reduce cooking time. The Bow tie and Broccolini and the Cheddar Vegetable Quiche are new to me. The Broccolini seems really simple; I've already altered the recipe slightly. As far as the Vegetable Quiche is concerned- who knows. It seems to remind me of a vegetable pot pie thing. We'll see.

We are going to Danville this weekend for Rachel's Birthday on Sunday. It is our last weekend to use our multiride passes. I want to iceskate still but the there are hockey games all day on sunday at the civic center. Mom also has gift certificates to jockos so we'll be eating there atleast once. And Chris will be able to get his ICE from the Donut Shop. He loves those little circular ice chunks.

Well I go to get ready to get to work and finish a bit of homework! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment