Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Busy Weekend.

Last night we went to see the Spiderwick Chronicles at the beach. It was really good. Some things were hard to see because they had it playing against a gray backdrop. Besides the baby that wouldn't stop screaming, it was awesome. There were a lot of people there.

We are getting ready for a busy weekend. First we have the Sullair Company party, then we have to go to IL for the demo derby, then Sunday we are going to the West Family Reunion. We are leaving a car at the truck stop for Dad West to drive to the reunion. We didn't think he was going to make it in for the reunion, or we wouldn't have made plans for the derby. But now I am far to excited about the derby.

I went to the school to sell-back some of my books. They were only accepting two of them. My Spanish book I got 35 bucks for, and then I had a little cheat book that they gave me 4 dollars for. So I got $39 in cash and had to use the card for $110.00 to buy my last book. I found it on EBay for 70 bucks after shipping. I may do a Buy-it-now, and take this one back. In fact, I found all but my history book on eBay for much lower prices....hmm.....

Only 7 days till Isabela gets here! We can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment