Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Yummy-o Cookin

Let me just say that all of our dinners have been DEE-LICOUS! The Taco-Topped Potato - was the start of it... mmm... as the name says it is all the makings of a taco, minus the shell, piled a-top a baked potato. Yum! Then we had ham w/ brown sugar and pineapple (minus the cherries because I forgot to buy them) Yum! Last night we had pork chops with Rice and Corn on the cob that Chris got from Allen at work. Yum! For dessert Chris made his wonderful cobbler- apple this time... (which I know he still needs to get the recipe to you Amanda, I'll have him send it tonight, promise) Can I just say... Yum, Yum to that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment