Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

She's Doin' Good

Future Dreams


Casi is doing very well following her surgery. She has just been moved from ICU and has a room now. We took the boys to Indiana Beach per Casi's request, and are timing was perfect to go in and see her last night.

She was just waking up and already you could tell that she felt different. She looked around with one eye (the other is swollen shut) and asks, "where's my husband?" then she says that her throat hurts. I told her I was going to post her picture online and instead of saying no, she said OKay. I didn't have my camera, I was just joking with her.

Her motor skills seemed to be all intact, and her memory good. She talked, asked for Shane, held mom's hand, smiled, and I think she may have even managed to roll her one eye at me. :)

So THANKS to everyone for their wishes and prayers. I didn't post too much about her surgery sooner because it was her news, but This brain surgery was to totally get rid of Casi's seizures. Yes, they had to go inside her skull (if that don't make you queasy....) and play with something on her brain that they think might have been the cause for her seizures.

Now let's just pray for them to be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment