Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

$1 All-Week!

WooHoo! Thank you Hobby Lobby for having the Simplicity Patterns for only $1 each this week!

I wonder how in the world they they knew I was waiting for a good sale on patterns to come around again!?!

The limit is 10 per customer, but since I have to go back and get a different ribbon for my top secret current  project, I figure that makes me a new customer today!

There is an awesome purse pattern that I wanted yesterday, but it was all gone. They said it will be in today - so Boo-Yeah! Other patterns I need to re-stock on or just add to my collection: 
  1. Window Treatments
  2. Slip Covers for 2 Chairs
  3. Dresses for my growing belly
  4. Travel Bag (eh...why not?)
  5.      Baby growth chart  (Instead of marking on the wall you stitch items to it. Looks NEAT-O)
  6. Maternity Aprons
And Last, but certainly not least - SHOPPING BAGS!!!
I didn't think about making my own until I saw the pattern. Then I thought, There is not really all that much to making a grocery bag. I'm positive I have the know how, but for $1 - I might as well pick up the pattern, and if nothing else it will remind me that I wanted to sew my own! Mine are getting a bit raggy looking, and yeah - most are only 99 cents to a few bucks, but this is so much more fun!

He he, I'm so excited to finally have things at a point where I can sew again. Hopefully, it is as simple as just  dusting off whipping out that machine and it will come back to me like riding a bike. Once I get it out, all I got to do is get mom over here with her machine for a fabric shopping spree and a couple days of sewing bondage...and she has the patterns for the bibs, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment