Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

I don't want to hear it

Beacuse... "ALL MY BUMP IS IN MY RUMP!" I had to break down and buy maternity pants even though everyone keeps telling me that I hardly look pregnant enough to be 22 Weeks. My butt is huge, my thighs have exploded and everything else that can expand with pregnancy - has started to grow aswell. So... I want to hear people say how healthy pregnant I look, whether they mean it or not just because it is a polite thing for me to hear. Maybe I'm backwards, but when I hear someone say, "You're not big enough to be that far a long," my brain automatically begins to suspect that something is wrong. I bought a few maternity shirts with the elastic bands across them right under the breast just to make my bump a little more prominent. =)







1 comment: