Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

The Hunger Games

Let me start with a jaw dropping - OMG. I didn't think that this book was going to be so exciting. I started reading it with the mindset that it was going to have that underlying continual disappointance of the Twilight saga books, but it did not! Sure, it's about a teenager, and I thought that would have me too embarrassed to post anything anything about it, but it's not a teenage love story at all, it's action all the way. I'm sure the next book in the series is bound to have a little more teenage drama and angst plugged into it by the way this one ended, but if I could drudge my way through New Moon, I think I can handle "Catching Fire".






No comments:

Post a Comment