Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crazy Dreams!

OMG, OMG, OMG! I had soo many crazy dreams last night, and I did not eat ice cream yesterday! (But I did have the pies and about four glasses of milk, maybe that did it?)


One had me out on a LAKE SHORE fishing. Other people were fishing as well, but I was there by myself – I had a pole, with a line, bobber and hook, but no bait. So, I played it real cool and was like “who cares? I don’t really want to catch anything anyways.” So I tried flinging it out there, but I was too far away from the water that it just kind of fell into some brush and sand. Embarrassed, I got set again, moved in closer and flung it out there (again a regular fishing line with no bait) and two seconds later I tell myself this is dumb and I’m just going to wonder down the lakeshore. I start to reel in when I notice I have something! I start reeling it in and it’s getting harder and harder. These two guys come over to help me, and one is like “oh man. That must be the biggest carp ever.” Well…. It wasn’t a carp, and suddenly we yank on the count of three and this GIGANTIC SHARK comes flying out of the water and lands on the beach in front of us.

There were like 2 more that I can’t really remember, but I remember them being crazy – and at least I remember that shark one clear as day.

No comments:

Post a Comment