Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, January 04, 2013

Christmas/New Years


As become our tradition, we celebrated Christmas at my parents house in Illinois, and rang in the New Year with Chris's family in Tennessee. The two holidays were separated by a mini-vacation to the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area (but, look for a separate post on that tomorrow).

Saturday was the big family Christmas. Mom went untraditional and fixed mouth watering ribs, baked beans, and Mac-N-Cheese. The girls made pickle wraps (Yum!) which I am usually responsible for, but with driving the morning of- there was no way I was going to get them done in time for the lunch.

I didn't have a camera for this part, but Katelyn got two new ride on toys, a puzzle, and a pull around puppy. I got a camera from my parents, so I would be able to take pictures on Christmas morning!

**CHRISTMAS MORNING**

(With their Stockings!)

(Katelyn gave me a dirty diaper, yeah buddy!)
 

 
(Katelyn/Daddy got an IPad protector, so he doesn't have to worry about her breaking it!)

(Panoramic view on the camera!)

(Blaike and Katelyn)
.
Chris's big gift was a remote control helicopter from me, and a Guy Fieri Dutch oven pot from my parents. My big gift was the camera from my parents, and a new GPS from Chris.

**Tennessee New Year**
(((A Story in Pictures)))
 
(Happy Girl with Grandma)

(At Famous Dave's)

(Tasting all the FD BBQ flavors!)

(No Words.)

(Getting a little help)

(Chris got a collection of yard games!)

(Starting her young!)
 
(Chuck E Cheese's)

(Chris Photo Bombing)
 
(2013 is here!)

(Sneak Attack on V)

(Cheers!)

(Moonshine Shots are about to start!)

(A Late Bday gift for the Man Cave.)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment