Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

What I'm Watching!

Awe, Flashback movies are so much fun! This has long since been one of my all-time favorite movies. Check out the IMBd here. I'm famous for asking if people have seen this movie and responding with, "You've got to watch it!" My best friend in Jr. High played this game where she wrote quotes from movies and you had to be the first to respond with what movie it is from, she said, "It's the safest thing you'll ever have between your legs." I knew it was this movie, and she responded- "I knew you would get that one, It was just for you."

It stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Helen Hunt, and Lee Montgomery. It also has Shannen Doherty and Ed Lauter.





I love the Cyndi Lauper version, but I'm really digging the acoustics right now, so I found this gem on YouTube. Check her out.


No comments:

Post a Comment