Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year
Happy New Year


It's that time to make a list of all the changes we want to see in our lives. I must say, I'm pretty happy with
what I set for myself last year, even though I didn't get it all accomplished.
Let's take a look at 2012 resolution/goals:
1. Become a Big Sister  :::::I did not get around to this, but we started hosting Victoria, so I think that is a good swap.::::

2. Improve my Sewing Skills  ::::Yes! I did a lot of sewing this past year, and I'm very proud of myself for what I was able to make. ::::

3. Grow a Vegetable Garden    ::::Yes! We had so many tomatoes it was crazy! 2013 is going to be a larger garden.::::

4. Make a monthly donation  ::::Well, this really didn't get off the ground, humph!":::::

5. Host at least 4 brunch/dinner gatherings ::::Four was obviously a little out my reach, but I got half way there!::::

So now it is time to decide on resolution/goals for 2013:
....Thinking.....Thinking.....Thinking....

1. Find a church.
2. Host 4 gatherings.
3. Submit story for publishing.
--------
1. This has been an area of little success for us, maybe this year will be different.
2. I can do this one this time. I already got a book club meeting scheduled. There's one!
3. I've been hesitant to do this for many years. I have several written, and about a hundred in various stages of construction. I'm going to be brave and risk the rejection this year.

That's it! So, let's reflect on the year if 2012 now -

1. BATH and LONDON! (and Germany).
2. Disney World! (A first for all of us.)
3. Spring Break with this nieces and nephews.
4. First Father's Day and Mother's Day with K.
5. Niagara Falls & Family in PA.
6. VICTORIA!
7. Colts Games.
8. New Lawn Mower.
9. Swim Lessons with Miss K.
10. K's Birthday Bash!
11. Sewing Time (Mostly K's costume!)
12. Washington D.C.
13. Daphne Concert
14. FAMILY (ALL YEAR!)

No comments:

Post a Comment