Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Daily Celebrations Week 2



January 8: Bubble Bath Day! Aw, Katelyn loves a bubble scrub, but today Momma's hoping to take one too!

January 9: Static Electricity Day! Katelyn is probably too young to understand it, but I'm going to have a blast using a balloon to let her see it.

January 10: Bittersweet Chocolate Day! Yum! Looks like we're going to be making a run to the grocery for some delicious bites.

January 11: Milk Day! Milk was delivered in bottles for the first time on January 11th in 1878. Katelyn can't keep cow's milk down, but maybe we can use some left over chocolate to make some chocolate soy milk.

January 12: Stick to Your New Year's Resolution Day! I know it was a good resolution if I've stuck to one for twelve whole days, but just in case- I'll check my list twice.

January 13: Rubber Ducky Day! Using her Rubber Ducks as props K and I will read "10 Rubber Ducks" together.

January 14: Organize your Home Day! Yes! I'm excited to have-to organize something! I'd love to get the basement done, but we'll stick something small ....like just the Tupperware cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment