Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

What I'm Watching

I love when T.V. is hot and heavy with my favorite shows, and right now they are all kicking back into gear after a short Holiday hiatus.

I'm almost a little embarrassed to admit that I am locked on ABC's REVENGE. I know a lot of my friends like it as well, but it kind of feels like a guilty pleasure. It floats around between a show for adults and a show for teenagers. There is little action, little killing, little intense drama, but every week I turn it on. There really aren't any "sides" or "team" to be on (though I think they working on that this season.) It just is what it is- a girl using people to get revenge for what they did to her father...but it's worth watching if you are not already doing so. Sunday Nights.

Season 1:

No comments:

Post a Comment