Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

What I'm Watching....

http://www.rasaint.net/ - Glitter Graphics

All Stars!


Every Thursday night like clockwork. Down to the final four, and I am so excited.  
 
Each new season inspires me to bust out the sewing machine. Thankfully, I've managed to keep it tucked (not so neatly) away in the basement this time around. With the bedroom construction Chris decided to do it just would have been far more stress than I needed. Our goal for this year is to finally get the basement cabinets in and the carpet down, so I can get my craft area set up, and Chris can get his canning area set up.
 
Back to the show... I was super bummed when Wendy Pepper went home. I really like her for some reason, but I wasn't all that sad to see Laura Kathleen go. I think I only really like one of her designs the entire season.
 
Katie Holmes was one of the guests last week, and I love, love, love her. (Bonus!)
 
 In case you were wondering- I'm rooting for Uli to take the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment